PVF Fender Mounting Bracket
This is the slickest way to mount your fenders!
- No paint wearing, tearing, and squeaking rub between the fender and chainstays
- Maximizes tire clearance
- Still provides great fender coverage to keep you dry
These brackets are designed to mount the fender above the chainstays, instead of down and in-between them.
This mounting method gives more tire clearance, and makes it so there is no contact of the fender rubbing on the frame.
I got so sick of doing the typical method of installing fenders where they run down between the chainstays- losing tire clearance and getting rubbing and squeaking between the fender and frame was just ridiculous to me. Out of frustration, in 2010 I started making really simple brackets to mount the fender up above the chainstays and have never gone back!
Over the years I've refined the design for this bracket, and here we have the final result.
- 100% designed and made in house in Easthampton, Massachusetts
- CNC machined from aluminum
- Lightweight but secure and reliable
- Includes mounting bolts, nut, washer, and anti-vibration leather washer
Available in Two Styles:
- 'Slotted' for Velo Orange fenders
- 'Non-Slotted' for Honjo and other non-drilled/slotted fenders